Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Coincidence?


So, I was sitting at my desk working harder than any human should work, when a coworker sends me an email. I instantly got excited because I thought the email was a request for more of my services. I sadly realized that the email did not contain work but a silly picture. If you can't see through the BS, I'll fill you in. I wasn't working all that hard and I was glad to see the email did not contain work but quite possibly the best picture I have ever seen.

I could not believe my eyes, was this real or did someone have some fun with photoshop? Skeptical, I went to the West Virginia University football website and looked at the roster and there they were, 92 - Johnny Dingle and 93 - Scooter Berry.

I know what your thinking, who names their child "Scooter?" I instantly thought - Cooter - "this guy must be from Alabama or Mississippi." After furter research, I found that he hails from North Babylon, New York, standing 6 feet 2 inches tall, and weighing in at 285 pounds. Which means that Scooter is the coolest name I have ever heard in my life!! You da man Scooter!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this this afternoon as well. Very funny picture, however I probably wouldn't have said anything to their faces about it.

Anonymous said...

So funny, Glad you shared it, After work I will go home, turn my PC on and show my husband, He will probably laugh just as much as I did !
Have a great day !